Tutorial – Materials
2017 Two-Day Tutorial – Instructions and Presentation materials IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please download all files below to bring with you to the tutorial in printed form or on a personal device to follow along and take notes.
- If printing the materials, we recommend printing 4 to 6 slides per page as there are many slides (700+).
- Wireless Internet access may be available at the facility, however it is best not to rely on this and to have the files available on your device without relying on WiFi on site.
- Power supply – The number of outlets in the room is limited. If you are bringing a laptop or device that will need charging during the day-long sessions we recommend you bring a extension cord of appropriate capacity.
- LOCATION AND PARKING – The tutorial is being held in the Peyton Anderson Health Education Center at Navicent Health, 777 Hemlock Street, Macon, GA 31201. Our room is the Trice Conference Room 8, located on the first floor. Parking on both days will be in the Green Deck at the corner of Hemlock Street and New Street (Navicent Health Campus Map here).· Entry is through the hospital’s Main Entrance across Hemlock Street from the deck.
BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE DOCUMENTS FROM THE ACHE WEBSITE:
Also, be familiar with the information regarding the FACHE credential and exam preparation on the Credentialing page of the ACHE website.
DOWNLOAD THIS AGENDA: Agenda – download (PDF file)
DOWNLOAD THESE TUTORIAL PRESENTATIONS AND MATERIALS: All files are MS PowerPoint files unless noted. Check to be sure you can open each file before you arrive at the event.
- Logistics, Tutorial Format and Exam Overview – download Kimberly Bell, FACHE
- Business – download Presented by Preston Smith, FACHE
- Laws & Regulations – download Presented by Preston Smith, FACHE
- Healthcare Technology & Information Management – download Presented by Chris Bogiages, FACHE
- Healthcare – download Presented by Chris Kane
- Governance & Organizational Structure –
- Professionalism & Ethics – NEW – DOWNLOAD Presented by Mary Germann, FACHE
- Management – download Presented by Tim Slocum, FACHE
- Quality & Performance Improvement – download Presented by David Franklin, SSBB
- Human Resources