Connecting | Learning | Leading
Consultants who are members of ACHE can join The Healthcare Consultants Forum. It is a national platform designed exclusively for healthcare consultants seeking specialized knowledge and resources to advance their expertise and skills and grow their businesses. The Forum offers a package of resources tailored to consultants’ unique career development needs specific to the healthcare management field. Healthcare consultants will benefit from premier education, timely and relevant information, career resources and prime networking opportunities.
ACHE’s Healthcare Consultants Forum offers a platform for healthcare consultants at all career levels and work settings to advance their skills to better understand client needs and build a referral network—whether employed by a consulting firm or a healthcare provider. Additionally, participation in the Healthcare Consultants Forum shows your current and prospective healthcare clients that you are actively committed to your professional development.
Join ACHE’s Healthcare Consultants Forum to stand out in today’s dynamic healthcare environment with:
- Timely information, best practices and practical tips via a quarterly e-newsletter addressing topics relevant to your healthcare clients and your own business. The topics range from differentiating yourself in the marketplace to building a referral network. View a sample issue of the newsletter.
- An expansive network of like-minded healthcare consultants you can turn to for business advice and innovative ideas on common issues. This special online community, along with ACHE’s online Member Directory, is searchable by Healthcare Consultant Forum members nationwide and in your area.
- Targeted, high-caliber education programming focused on the most important professional development needs of today’s healthcare consultant. You will receive a special Forum member discount on an interactive program designed for healthcare consultants taking place on Friday, Sept. 22, at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare (just outside of Chicago). In addition, the Healthcare Consultants Breakfast at the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership affords you a prime opportunity to learn alongside colleagues and build lasting connections.
Plus, Forum members receive the full benefits and services offered to ACHE members, including:
- Access to active participation and networking in the preeminent professional society for healthcare executives—with 40,000 members across the continuum of care — through mentoring opportunities, ACHE’s official LinkedIn Group, seminars, meetings, and more.
- Educational opportunities with over 150 premier educational seminars annually that address today’s most critical healthcare management topics.
- Premier credentials with ACHE’s FACHE® — signifying board certification in healthcare management and enhancing your career advancement and professional development.
- Publications provide additional learning opportunities via ACHE’s highly regarded magazine, Healthcare Executive, and two journals: Journal of Healthcare Management and Frontiers of Health Services Management.