Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE Leaders and Volunteers
Apply by August 31, 2019
1. Call For Nominations for 2020 Slate of Officers
- Vice President: The candidate must be certified in healthcare leadership holding the ACHE designation of FACHE. The Vice President will automatically succeed to the office of the President and chairs the Nominating Committee.
- Secretary: Serving as the Secretary to the Board of Directors, this position is the record keeper of the GAHE corporate records and membership. Provides notices, prepares and signs minutes and assists with interpretation of by laws. The candidate should be organized with timely follow through.
- Treasurer: The successful candidate shall be knowledgeable in basic accounting principles. The Treasurer has oversight of the financial matters of GAHE, shall receive and distribute funds, submit monthly financial reports and work in collaboration with our accounting firm to prepare and preserve proper financial and tax records.
- Members at Large (five positions): Members at Large are elected to serve on the Board of Directors. Members at Large serve as advisors to the board, are representatives of the membership and serve in various positions such as: Program Committee, Membership Committee, Communications Committee, etc.
Candidates should submit an application that includes the following:
1) Resume or Curriculum vitae
2) Brief statement on your desire and commitment to serve
3) Two letters of reference
Submit to: Trent Lind, Vice President of GAHE, at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call For Committee Volunteers
Do you have a particular interest in serving on a GAHE committee? Please let us know as we would love to have you join us. Current committees include Career Development, Communications, Fellow Advancement, Membership Growth & Satisfaction, Physician Executives Group, Programs, Sponsorship and Senior Executives. Be involved and a part of our GAHE Leadership team!
Submit your statement on your interest on our Committee Application Form here.