Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE (Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives) is the local chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for the state of Georgia.
- Local chapter membership is included as a benefit to all members of ACHE.
- You are a member of GAHE if you are a member of ACHE in Georgia.
- Membership in GAHE is AUTOMATIC and FREE when you join ACHE or move to Georgia from another ACHE chapter area. No separate application or fees are needed, and you are automatically added to GAHE’s news and mailing list.
To become a member or renew your membership, please visit the ACHE membership page.
If you are not a member, we invite you to our events to learn more about us and the excellent educational and networking opportunities we provide. You do not need to be a member to attend most of our events, we welcome all those whose current professional or educational involvement supports the delivery of healthcare.
Benefits of ACHE & GAHE Membership
- Access to a membership directory and network of more than 40,000 healthcare professionals worldwide including more than 1,500 in Georgia
- Complimentary subscriptions to Healthcare Executive magazine and one of ACHE’s premier journals
- Career development services such as mentoring programs and job and resume banks
- Leadership development opportunities such as Board of Director and Committee Chair positions
- Education and networking programs presented and attended by industry leaders, offering Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Resources and support for attaining Board Certification in Healthcare Management, the Fellow (FACHE) credential
- Reduced member rates for programs and conferences both locally and nationally
- Civic activities to benefit the community