Connecting | Learning | Leading
Application for GAHE’s 2023 Academic Scholarship Award
Please read this description and complete and submit the form below by August 31, 2023.
GAHE’s 2023 Academic Scholarship will be awarded to an American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Student Associate or regular member enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a healthcare-career-focused graduate degree such as MHA, MPH, MBA, or another related graduate degree and is a member of the GAHE chapter of ACHE. This scholarship is intended to support the mission of GAHE.
GAHE will issue three academic scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each. Scholarship funds may be applied toward tuition and books. Funds will be distributed as a reimbursement to scholarship recipients and reported on IRS Form 1099. Scholarship recipients will be required to submit receipts indicating how the scholarship funds were applied for reimbursement.
The mission is to facilitate professional development for healthcare leaders in the region and prepare them to shape local, regional and national healthcare management practices.
- ACHE Student Associate member or regular ACHE member assigned to the GAHE chapter.
- Has attended at least one GAHE event over the past 12 months (virtual or in-person).
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a healthcare-career-focused graduate degree such as MHA, MPH, MBA, or another related graduate degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- In good standing at college or university at the time of application.
Applications – To be considered for the award, applicants are asked to complete this form and submit the following:
- Copy of transcript (note: can be unofficial)
- Up to 3-page personal statement (single or double spaced), including how their academic pursuits, professional experience, and/or community involvement, particularly with GAHE, align with the mission and values of ACHE: Integrity, Lifelong Learning, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, and Service
Application Deadline: Application materials must be received by 10:00 pm on August 15. Application materials must be submitted electronically via this form. 2023 Academic Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of October 2023.
The 2023 Graduate Student Academic Scholarships are sponsored by GAHE. Each scholarship recipient will receive up to $2,500 for reimbursement toward tuition and books. Necessary information such as SSN and tuition and books expense receipts will need to be provided by the winner(s). The scholarship recipients will be recognized through the GAHE website and newsletter.
Responsible Administrator: GAHE Scholarship Subcommittee Chair, Chet Bhasin FACHE. Send an email regarding any questions about the application to email@example.com.
GAHE Application for Academic Scholarship
GAHE Application for Academic Scholarship (application deadline is August 31, 2023)