Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE 2023 Board of Directors Slate
Notice of Slate and Business Meeting —
2023 Board of Directors
October 3, 2022 — The Nominating Committee of the Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives (GAHE) has met and offers the following slate of Officers and Directors for your consideration for the 2023 chapter year. Voting will take place at the GAHE Annual Meeting to be held at Maggiano’s in Buckhead on Thursday, November 17, 2022, from noon to 1:30 pm ET as part of our monthly lunch and learn. Click the names of candidates listed below to view their bios or LinkedIn profiles.
To attend the meeting please register on our website. Registration for the November 17 business meeting and lunch and learn is open. We look forward to seeing you there.
- President – Angela Henry, FACHE (automatic succession)
- Vice President – Jon-Paul Croom, MSHA, MBA, FACHE,
- Secretary – Luis Fonseca, FACHE
- Treasurer – Sharon Oyekan, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Immediate Past President – John Kueven, MHA, RN, FACHE (automatic succession)
- At-large Member – Sepi Browning, FHIMSS, PMP, FACHE
- At-large Member – Nicole Denham, MHA, RN
- At-large Member – Jennifer (Jenna) Garber, FACHE, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- At-large Member – Tammy Jackson
At-large Member – Mary Demian, MBA, BSHM
- At-large Member – Boykin Robinson, MD, MBA, FACHE
- At-large Member – Brock Rohlfing
- ACHE Regent Director – John Kueven, MHA, RN, FACHE (ex officio)
To view the proposed 2023 GAHE organizational structure, including the candidates above and committee and subcommittee chairs, click here.
With the exception of the Regent Director, President, and Immediate Past President, officers shall be elected by a majority of the voting membership present at the annual meeting of the membership. The Vice President automatically succeeds to the office of President and the President automatically succeeds to the office of Immediate Past President. The President and Vice President must be ACHE Fellows or Fellow Designates at the time of election and nominees for other positions must be active GAHE members.
Additional nominations: Any active member may be nominated by written petition of at least 15 members of GAHE. Nominations via petition must be received at least 15 days prior to the annual meeting to be held on November 17, 2022, send to: GAHE Nominating Committee, 4801 Wilder Cliff, Powder Springs, GA, 30127.