Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE 2022 Board of Directors Slate
Notice of Slate and Business Meeting —
2022 Board of Directors
October 1, 2022 — The Nominating Committee of the Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives (GAHE) has met and offers the following slate of Officers and Directors for your consideration for the 2022 chapter year. Voting will take place at the GAHE Annual Meeting to be held virtually via Zoom on Thursday, November 18, 2021, from noon to 1:30 pm ET as part of our monthly lunch and learn. Click the names of candidates listed below to view their bios or LinkedIn profiles.
To attend the meeting please register on the “Events” page of our website. Registration for the November 18 virtual business meeting and lunch and learn will open in mid-October. We look forward to seeing you there.
- President – John Kueven, MHA, RN, FACHE (automatic succession)
- Vice President – Angela Henry, FACHE
- Secretary – Jon-Paul Croom, MSHA, MBA, FACHE,
- Treasurer – Sharon Oyekan, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP
- Immediate Past President – Trent Lind, MSHA, MBA, FACHE, (automatic succession)
- At-large Member – Sepi Browning, FHIMSS, PMP, FACHE
- At-large Member – Nicole Denham, MHA, RN
- At-large Member – Rahul Ghotge, MD, MBA, FACHE
- At-large Member – Jarvis T. Gray, MHA, MPM, CMQ-OE, CLSSMBB, PM, FACHE
At-large Member – Douglas Gregory, RN, FACHE
- At-large Member – Boykin Robinson, MD, MBA, FACHE
- At-large Member – Bobby Ryan, MBA, FACHE
- ACHE Regent Director – Callie Andrews, MBA, MSHA, FACHE (ex officio)
With the exception of the Regent Director, President, and Immediate Past President, officers shall be elected by a majority of the voting membership present at the annual meeting of the membership. The Vice President automatically succeeds to the office of President and the President automatically succeeds to the office of Immediate Past President. The President and Vice President must be ACHE Fellows or Fellow Designates at the time of election and nominees for other positions must be active GAHE members.
Additional nominations: Any active member may be nominated by written petition of at least 15 members of GAHE. Nominations via petition must be received at least 15 days prior to the annual meeting to be held on November 18, 2021, send to: GAHE Nominating Committee, 4801 Wilder Cliff, Powder Springs, GA, 30127.