- This event has passed.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 16 GAHE VIRTUAL F2F PROGRAM
September 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
“Reinventing Customer Service in Healthcare: Lessons Learned from the Best”
September 16 In-Person Lunch and Learn Approved for 1.5 Hours of Virtual ACHE Face-to-Face Credit!
Consumer-driven services in business and the need for efficiency are accelerating changes in the way organizations operate and compete. Many consumers today are taking greater control of their purchasing power and healthcare decisions and are demanding excellence in service. The challenge is how to give them the best service in a meaningful and economic way.
Organizational survival relies on healthcare leaders with the vision, determination, and courage to test various methods of enhancing the patient experience. Patient expectations are being set by other industries; can the principles from a culture like Southwest Airlines help healthcare win the hearts and minds of their employees?
REGISTRATION LIMITED TO THE FIRST 90 REGISTRANTS
RECORDING OPTION OFFERING 1.5 HOURS OF QUALIFIED CREDIT IS AVAILABLE
Registration for this virtual event is capped at 90. Register now.
The September 16 event will also be available as a recording approximately one week after the live date, and it offers 1.5 Qualified Hours that can be self-reported.
Click here to sign up for the recording.
Panelists Will Discuss:
- What is the experience that consumers/patients really want from healthcare organizations?
- What can healthcare organizations realistically provide to patients?
- How can we meet patient and provider needs in a better, faster, and cheaper way (while eliminating waste within the system)?
- How can a healthcare organization excel in safety, satisfaction, and retention outcomes?
- What are some new technologies (whether currently affordable or not) that can aid in increasing patient satisfaction?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted strategies to engage patients in their care?
- What are some approaches for fostering patient trust and engagement in an increasingly digital healthcare landscape?
Sandy Mathis, CCXP
Director Connected Customer Experience (CCE) Program Strategy Management
Chief Experience Officer
Executive Director System Patient Experience
Wellstar Health System
Paula Muto, MD
General and Vascular Surgeon
September 16, 2021, Noon to 1:30 pm Eastern Time — Limited to 90 registrants.
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Noon to 1:30 pm ET: Education program and Q&A discussion
1:30 pm ET: Conclude
1.5 hours of ACHE Face-To-Face Education Credit
1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Credit for recording option
ACHE Member: $25
Note: Registration is capped at 90 registrants
SESSION RECORDING OPTION WITH 1.5 QUALIFIED HOURS
(The Recording Will Be Distributed to Registrants About Two Days After the Live Session)
1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Education Credit
ACHE Member $5 / Non-Member $10
Student ACHE Member $5 / Student Non-Member $5
Note: Recording will be available within 2 days of the event.