- This event has passed.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 21 GAHE VIRTUAL F2F PROGRAM
October 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
“Telemedicine in the Healthcare Delivery System”
October 21 Virtual Lunch and Learn Approved for 1.5 Hours of ACHE Face-to-Face Credit!
Telemedicine has become a healthcare access imperative. Its innovative benefits are of vital interest amid the implementation of most healthcare regulations. Telemedicine uses a variety of forms of electronic communication technology to provide a convenient method to deliver healthcare services and education.
Join us on October 21 as our panelists look at the current uses and organizational deployment of telemedicine, including adoption and innovation across the clinical and patient perspectives. The panel will also discuss telemedicine’s expanding role in daily medicine and its direction into the future of the healthcare delivery system.
REGISTRATION LIMITED TO THE FIRST 90 REGISTRANTS
RECORDING OPTION OFFERING 1.5 HOURS OF QUALIFIED CREDIT IS AVAILABLE
Registration for this virtual event is capped at 90. Register now.
The October 21 event will also be available as a recording approximately one week after the live date, and it offers 1.5 Qualified Hours that can be self-reported.
Click here to sign up for the recording.
Panelists Will Discuss:
- How telemedicine has been used to care for patients and in what settings.
- How efficacy is measured in the delivery of care utilizing telemedicine.
- The technical and operational issues that must be considered in the equipment selection, use, and expansion of telemedicine services.
- Legal and regulatory implications of utilizing telemedicine in the care of patients.
- The financial and reimbursement implications of employing telemedicine in the care of patients.
- Future applications of telemedicine and how the potential shift in healthcare reimbursement toward assuming greater risk may impact health care providers’ use of telemedicine.
- Consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic and the critical need for telemedicine use across care delivery systems.
Southeastern Telehealth Resource Center
Diego C. Reino, MD
President and CEO
Kevin Adams, MBA, MHA
AVP Virtual Health
Chief Revenue Officer
October 21, 2021, Noon to 1:30 pm Eastern Time — Limited to 90 registrants.
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Noon to 1:30 pm ET: Education program and Q&A discussion
1:30 pm ET: Conclude
1.5 hours of ACHE Face-To-Face Education Credit
1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Credit for recording option
ACHE Member: $25
Note: Registration is capped at 90 registrants
SESSION RECORDING OPTION WITH 1.5 QUALIFIED HOURS
(The Recording Will Be Distributed to Registrants About Two Days After the Live Session)
1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Education Credit
ACHE Member $5 / Non-Member $10
Student ACHE Member $5 / Student Non-Member $5
Note: Recording will be available within 2 days of the event.