- This event has passed.
Thursday April 15 GAHE Lunch and Learn
April 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Sustainability of Healthcare Organizations: Leveraging Data and Technology
April 15 Virtual Lunch and Learn Approved for 1.5 Hours of ACHE Face-to-Face Credit!
LIVE PROGRAM IS FULL — REGISTRATION CLOSED
Recording Option Offering 1.5 Hours of Qualified Credit is Available
This program has reached the 65-person limit and registration is closed. The April 15 event will also be available as a recording approximately one week after the live date, and it offers 1.5 Qualified Hours that can be self-reported.
Click here to sign up for the recording.
Issues surrounding sustainability for healthcare institutions into the 21st century in the U.S., with regards to the era of healthcare reform, are overly complex. Within the scope of priorities, this discussion will emphasize leveraging technology and provide an overview of the models of current successes and solutions with a focus on a realistic plan of action.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Simplifying efficiencies across an organization.
- Workflow needs of the healthcare provider in the digital era that can best be served to maximize quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Common technology/process challenges that can hinder sustainability.
- How to engage key stakeholders in the design and execution phases.
- Key takeaways for the audience to replicate at their organizations.
Matt Enright, MSIE, FACHE, Six Sigma Black Belt
Project Manager, Value-Based Care
Adjunct Faculty, Stetson-Hatcher School of Business
SESSION RECORDING OPTION WITH 1.5 QUALIFIED HOURS
(The Recording Will Be Distributed to Registrants About One Week After the Live Session)
1.5 hours of ACHE Qualified Education Credit
ACHE Member $5 / Non-Member $10
Student ACHE Member $5 / Student Non-Member $5
Note: The link above is for a recording of the session, not the live session.