- This event has passed.
GAHE Summer Networking Evening
June 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, June 13 Summer Networking Evening
-> Speed networking sessions begin at 6:15 pm
- Kim Chastain BS, PT, DPT, Cert. DN – Founder & CEO, Crabapple Physical Therapy
- Will Hall – CEO, HIPnation Operations & Solutions, LLC
- Chris Kane – Principal, Progressive Healthcare, Inc.
- Chip Nagle – SVP, Tyler & Company
- Monte Wilson – SVP & Hospital President, WellStar Health System Post Acute Services, WellStar Trauma Network
Come for an enjoyable evening as you make great new connections! Your registration includes appetizers and drinks. Invite a colleague to join us, newcomers are welcome. Remember to bring plenty of your business cards to exchange. We hope to see you there!
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Price (includes appetizers & drinks):
Member of ACHE, GAHFMA or GAHIMMS – $30
Non-Member – $40
Student – $25
$10 Late Fee added after June 11
NOTE – Early Registration Deadline Monday, June 11
No credit/refund after this date, if you are unable to attend you may send a substitute.
- June 13, 2018
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Networking Socials
- Vino Venue
4478 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338 United States + Google Map