- This event has passed.
January 26 FREE GAHE CLUBHOUSE EVENT
January 26, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Us on Clubhouse January 26 from Noon to 1:00 PM ET for a Free Event on
“Investing in Yourself as a Leader: For Better or for Worse”
Featuring Guest Speakers Duston Harper and
Hosted by Gina Tipton and Marion Spears Karr, FACHE
Join Us in the Clubhouse!
Clubhouse is an invitation-only social media app where we can communicate in voice chat rooms about topics close to our hearts in a more intimate way. We are committed to discussing topics that are relevant and guiding healthy conflict-oriented discussions to promote individual growth for the healthcare leader.
About Our Program
Join us in the Clubhouse at noon on January 26 for a discussion on “Investing in Yourself as a Leader: For Better or for Worse.” This free Clubhouse program looks at the power of coaches and mentors, getting comfortable with being uncomfortable, and simple self-care ideas for leaders.
Our featured speakers are Corey Jacobs, Founder, Chief Strategy Officer, and Health & Wellness Expert, Glued Global Consulting; Duston Harper, Chief Growth Officer, Employee & Workforce Expert, Glued Global Consulting; and Joseph Bowers, Advisor, Facilitator, and Executive Performance Coach.
Topics covered include the value of coaches and mentors, life-long learning, taking uncomfortable steps, growth vs fixed mindset, morning and evening routines, and mindfulness.
This session will be moderated by Gina Tipton and Marion Spears Karr, and all attendees are invited to participate in the program and share their insights and questions. This free session offers 1 hour of ACHE Qualified Credit. The program format provides a more informal format that allows more time for audience interaction and networking.
Key Takeaways for Listeners:
Coaches and Mentors:
- What are the differences?
- The power of coaches and mentors
- Accelerate your career by years
- Call to Action (CTA): Participate in GAHE’s mentorship program
Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable:
- Benefits of a growth and abundance mindset
- Embracing change and how it builds confidence
- CTA: Commit to 1 idea for change in 2023
Simple Ideas for Self-care and Wellbeing as Leaders:
- Morning and evening routines
- How breathwork and meditation can help
- CTA: Try one new idea for a morning or evening routine in 2023
- CTA: Book ideas: ‘Mindset’ by Carol Dweck and ‘The 5-minute Journal’
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING CLUBHOUSE:
Participation in this free event requires a Clubhouse account. Clubhouse is an audio chat app accessible through Apple or Google Play.
Click here to Join Clubhouse Now
After clicking the link above:
- Click Download App (Apple or Google Play),
- Set up your profile, and
- Then follow hosts — Nicole Denham and Marion Spears Karr. Turn on notifications so that you will be reminded of the event.
Please follow these steps at least 30 minutes prior to the event.
There is no GAHE registration for this free event.
January 26, 2023
Noon to 1:00 pm ET
Free of Charge
1 hour of ACHE qualified credit