- This event has passed.
GAHE February Meeting at HSPI Conference
February 22, 2018
Thursday, February 22 – GAHE luncheon meeting and panel presentation at the 2018 Healthcare Process Improvement Conference sponsored by Society for Health Systems
LOCATION: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Luncheon topic: “Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Delivery”
CEUS: 1.5 hours ACHE Face To Face Education Credit
Moderator: Joyce T. Siegele, Northside Hospital Atlanta, Director of Productivity Management
Panelists: Carolyn Booker, Northside Hospital Forsyth, Director of Patient Care and CNO
Christopher Cornue, Navicent Health, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
Katie Logan, Piedmont Healthcare, VP of Patient Experience
Michelle Winslow, FACHE, Department of Veterans Affairs, Virtual Care Program Manager VISN 8
Discover new insights, research and applications in healthcare systems at the 2018 Healthcare Systems Process Improvement (HSPI) Conference, sponsored by the Society for Health Systems. Join leaders from industry and academia for fresh perspectives and strategies for optimizing operational and quality improvement processes. GAHE is a joint sponsor of this event and will present a luncheon program as part of the events on the second day of this 3-day event.
-> GAHE members can register for HSPI at a discounted rate!
– HSPI Conference February 21-23, 2018
– GAHE luncheon: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm on Thursday, February 22
ATTENDANCE OPTIONS — Register by Feb. 14 for advance rate. GAHE Members receive member rate for full conference.
- LUNCHEON-ONLY RATE Advance(by Feb. 14) $69 / Onsite (after Feb. 14) $79
Luncheon-only rate includes lunch and lunch panel discussion
- 1/2 DAY RATE Advance(by Feb. 14) $149 / Onsite (after Feb. 14) $159
1/2 Day Rate includes lunch, lunch panel discussion, afternoon educational sessions and Networking Reception on Thursday, Feb. 22
- FULL CONFERENCE Advance(by Feb. 14) $985 / Onsite (after Feb. 14) $1,085
Full Conference rate includes:
• Admission to all educational tracks with over 50 presentations
• Keynote presentations
• Admission to exhibit area
• Access to the conference proceedings
• A conference tote bag
• All the learning, networking and fun you want
– REGISTER NOW WITH THIS FORM to receive these discounted rates –
-> COMPLETE DETAILS of the conference and hotel are available at www.iise.org/HSPI/