Connecting | Learning | Leading
Early Careerists Network
If you are a full Member or Fellow of ACHE, and you are under the age of 40, you automatically belong to the Early Careerist Network. The ECN’s resources, many of which are available online here, are designed to help you face the increasingly complex professional challenges you face. Build career momentum with the Early Careerist Network, with benefits that include theEarly Careerist Newsletter, ACHE discounts, educational programs and networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Discounts on ACHE Products and Services
(Select a coupon for an educational program or career assessment. Discounts are available to early careerists who have not selected a coupon for the current year.)
- Early Careerist Newsletter
- Career and Networking Resources
- Educational Programs
- New Leader Book Collection from Health Administration Press
- Launching Your Career in Leadership (Video)
- Early Careerist FAQ
- Hudgens Award Winners (Early Careerist of the Year)
- Books and Journals
- Chapter Services
- ACHE Official Group on LinkedIn
If you are a member, you can access the most recent Early Careerist Newsletters using your member ID number. If you are a non-member, you can preview a sample newsletter.