Connecting | Learning | Leading
2018 GAHE Mentorship Program
For GAHE members only: The GAHE Mentorship Program is designed in response to our commitment to the leadership development of our members and to support the professional growth of our existing and future healthcare leaders. The goal of the Mentorship Program is for participants to commit to the mentoring experience, providing all interested members with opportunities to learn and grow and make a lasting contribution to the healthcare field. Through partnerships with other local healthcare professionals, professional development will be fostered, knowledge of industry issues will be enhanced, and the value of and participation in the American College of Healthcare Executives will be promoted.
Registration for the 2018 GAHE Mentorship Program must be completed by December 15, 2017. [UPDATE 12/12/17: Mentee applications closed due to overwhelming response.] To ensure a successful Mentorship Program, we need volunteers – from students and recent graduates to early and advanced careerists – to serve as mentors, mentees, or both. Mentors and mentees will be matched according to similar interests based on details provided on the Mentor and Mentee Applications. Matches will be made after the registration deadline and will be communicated one week prior to the formal Kick-off Event on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 6:30pm.
Career information and opportunities
- Job openings – see Job Board
- Job postings – Companies are invited to post job openings:
- Career resources and CareerEDGE® at ACHE Career Services
- GAHE Educational programs (ACHE Face To Face and Qualified Education CEUS) – View Events
- GAHE BOG Exam Tutorial – GAHE offers an online tutorial to assist in your preparations to successfully complete the ACHE Board of Governors Examination (BOG). A one time charge entitles you to unlimited, no expiration access to this valuable tool. You need not be a member of GAHE to enroll. For information and registration go to the Tutorial page.
- ACHE Credentialing (FACHE)
- ACHE Educational programs